Motivation Monday - Lesson plan shawty edition.

Today's #motivationmonday is dedicated to teachers & their endless quest for perfection in their classroom. 

I am sitting in professional development for RtI - Response to Intervention, and I am mildly excited. The nerd, the reflective practitioner, the artist craves new information to better myself, to better reach my students, to make a difference in my school. I can't get enough, and just because, it is the summer does not mean that I stop seeking education and seek improvement. 

In North Carolina, times are tough for us - we know that, the world knows that, but do they also know how hard we work? How much we sacrifice - how our excitement grows with each back to school ad, professional development, and Teachers Pay Teachers sale? Do they know that? 

The NC Legislature and the negative Nancys' and Neds' who choose to believe their lies of raises and grandeur won't stifle my excitement for a new school year and new information to better my classroom - you won't do it, I refuse to let you. 

So, as my training begins, teachers - remember: teachers need the summertime to recharge and forget. So, spend your time recharging your tool box, your energy, your spirit and forget the negativity, the stress, and the work load. Remember why you chose this life, because it is a life. 

Photo credit: Google Images

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS