Strategy Saturday [: (Sneak Peek!)

TM LS
As the summer winds down, and the possibility of this blog becoming so much more than just my own twenty something diary of musings and life anecdotes - I really have been thinking about what do I want to share? What do I want this blog to become? So, I am starting with Strategy Saturday. Every week, I will be posting a new best-practice for whole group, small group, or individual instruction. I realize this is a specifically for teachers feature, but I have been thinking about other ways to reach everyone who reads my blog, so stay tuned for those - but until then, welcome Strategy Saturday

This Saturday's post will be graphic organizers for vocabulary content instruction- so that's your sneak peek for Strategy Saturday - just one of the many things I have planned for this baby of mine. 

You guys - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, the Internet - have embraced my journey, my continuous search for meaning, and my not-quite (finished) quarter life crisis, and I want Ginger On the Move to grow into something that will be lasting, so thank you for starting this journey with me, and let's get this party started! I haven't stressed this, but PLEASE comment and contact me - leave me feedback, ask questions - I would love to hear from you guys! (: 

By the way: brag moment - I created the banner for Strategy Saturday, which I think is pretty good for my first time graphic design try. 

So, until tomorrow, cupcakes - 

xo 


No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS